Please use the following instructions:
Abstract Submission TERRAenVISION18
Authors are invited to submit an abstract following the standard format template provided on the next page (max. 300 words). Abstracts should be submitted as a Word-document.
Deadline for abstract for oral contribution submission EXTENDED ON REQUEST TO 15th December.
abstracts for poster contributions can be uploaded until 22nd of January
Each submitted abstract will be peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance as oral presentation or poster will be provided to authors by 20th December.
Please note all abstracts will be published as submitted. But should not exceed 2 pages.
Please indicate to which session(s) your abstract is aimed for, highlight your choice or choices:
- Greenhouse gas removal through carbon sequestration in vegetation and soils
- Organic matter, the key to climate change mitigation?
- Impacts of climate change on soils in drylands: recent advances and challenges ahead
- Analysis and Fate of Emerging Contaminants in Water, Soil and Plants
- Data-mining and methods for modeling and assessing state and fate of soil water
- Land degradation and restoration: the State of the Art
- Course on Landscape restoration with the 4 returns approach
- Landscape Based Urban Adaptation: developing a systemic view on climate resilient cities
- Urban land management challenges
- Nature-based solutions for environmental, social and economic challenges
- Modelling erosion by water
- Connectivity in hydrology and sediment dynamics: concepts, measuring, modelling, indices and societal implications
- Mapping for soil sustainable management
- Grazing as a management tool to build cultural landscapes
- A biophysical and socio-economic approach to the fate of the Terroir
- Fire effects on fluxes in the landscape
- Wildfires in urban area
- Effects of pre- and post-fire management on vegetal recovery
- Policy actions to implement the Voluntary Guidelines for Sustainable Soil Management and prevent and minimize soil contamination
- Sustainable Development Goals and Soil policy and practical implementation
- Stakeholder interaction and innovative governance arrangements in sustainable (rural and urban) development
- Restoration and rehabilitation of degraded lands in arid and semi-arid ecosystems
- Drones, Internet of Things, and Remote Sensing for Soil and Landscape Monitoring
With the submission of this abstract, the authors agree that the submitted information will be used by the organizers of the conference for the presentation on the website and in an electronic form. The author grants that the submitted abstract is not subject to any copyright.